Thursday, October 13, 2011

I wish I could keep up with this blog.

I never know what to write about, so I just buzz around Blogger keeping up with all of my favorite blogs!

Life has been pretty good lately. Sophomore year is truly awful. They weren't lying when everyone said 10th grade was the hardest. Sigh.

In other news, fall has just begun, but high school football is already almost over! :( I still have another month of SEC ball to look forward to, and living in Tuscaloosa during football season is always amazing. But still, there is something so magical about Friday night football games!

Lately I have really been into the whole artsy-fartsy thing. Pinterest has stirred up a craft monster in me. I sadly am the type of person who loves everything but is always afraid to spend money, so I am super cautious when selecting crafts. If it's something that seems even a tad expensive, I just stare in longing....even though I could make it if I wanted to. Double sigh.

I'm going to start trying on this blog more! I will find things to write about if it kills me! Even if I don't have many followers (actually I think the grand total stands at zero), I would love to have this blog as a little memory later on in life.

Oh, and before I go, I would just like to give a shoutout to Lisa over at Tales Of A Young Housewife!Her little girl, Aubrey, is beautiful and she is an awesome person! :) Check her blog out!

xoxo, Kindra.

No comments:

Post a Comment